Difference between revisions of "Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands Universal Service Fund"
(Created page with "= Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands Universal Service Fund = 8 vendors in Puerto Rico received high-cost funds in 2017. 2 vendors in the Virgin Islands received high-cost funds...")
Latest revision as of 09:06, 5 October 2017
- 1 Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands Universal Service Fund
- 2 Legend
- 3 Notes
- 4 Puerto Rico Tel Co
- 5 Puerto Rico Telephone Company d/b/a Verizon Wireless Puerto
- 6 Cingular Wireless
- 7 VITelCo - Innovative
- 8 Suncom Wireless Puerto Rico Operating Co. LLC
- 9 PR Wireless Inc.
- 10 Centennial PR Operations Corp.
- 11 P R T C - Central
- 12 Worldnet Telecommunications Inc.
- 13 Choice Communications LLC
Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands Universal Service Fund
8 vendors in Puerto Rico received high-cost funds in 2017. 2 vendors in the Virgin Islands received high-cost funds in 2017.
|PR/VI||Vendor||Projected Amount Available*||Aug. 2017 Funds|
|PR||Puerto Rico Tel Co||$17,410,414||$2,487,202|
|PR||Puerto Rico Telephone Company dba Verizon Wireless||$15,763,608||$2,251,944|
|PR||Suncom Wireless Puerto Rico Operating Co. LLC||$8,205,890||$1,172,270|
|PR||PR Wireless Inc.||$5,510,645||$787,235|
|PR||Centennial PR Operations Corp.||$5,379,780||$768,540|
|PR||P R T C - Central||$3,621,002||$517,286|
|PR||Worldnet Telecommunications Inc.||$171,885||$24,555|
|VI||VITelCo - Innovative||$9,651,894||$1,378,842|
|VI||Choice Communications LLC||$39,235||$5,605|
* 7 months advanced high-cost support.
High Cost Funds are split into five components: High Cost Loop (HCL), High Cost Model (HCM), Interstate Access Support (IAS), Interstate Common Line Support (ICLS), and Local Switching Support (LSS). These charts exclude the High Cost Loop sub-components, Safety Net Additive (SNA) and Safety Valve Support (SVS), since they are included in the HCL data. Connect America Funds are split into six components: Frozen High Cost Support (FHCS), Incremental Support (IS), Connect America Fund Intercarrier Compensation (ICC), Mobility Fund Phase One (Mobility I), Connect America Cost Model (CACM), and Rural Broadband Experiments Fund (RBE). In 2011, the FCC rolled out the Connect America Fund with Phase I in 2012 and Phase II in 2014. FCC issued a report and order in 2014 to reform the High Cost Program. Connect America Funds are part of the High Cost Program. Data is gathered from USAC's Funding Disbursement Search tool http://www.usac.org/hc/tools/disbursements/default.aspx.
- List of CAF Vendors in PR (23): http://fiscly.com/Category:State:_CAF_PR
- List of All USF Vendors in PR (490): http://fiscly.com/Category:StateAll:_PR
- List of CAF Vendors in VI (6): http://fiscly.com/Category:State:_CAF_VI
- List of All USF Vendors in VI (27): http://fiscly.com/Category:StateAll:_VI
- FCC Order, Oct. 4, 2017: http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1004/FCC-17-129A1.pdf
Puerto Rico Tel Co
Puerto Rico Telephone Company d/b/a Verizon Wireless Puerto
- State: CAF_PR
- Form 498: N/A
- SAC: 639006
- Name: Puerto Rico Telephone Company D b a Verizon Wireless Puerto
VITelCo - Innovative
Suncom Wireless Puerto Rico Operating Co. LLC
PR Wireless Inc.
Centennial PR Operations Corp.
P R T C - Central
Worldnet Telecommunications Inc.
Choice Communications LLC